SSBA
April 26, 2024, 08:01:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh, and least I forget ...  (Read 8846 times)
CelticsGM
Administrator
GM

atom2030 tomp22000
View Profile Email
« on: April 06, 2006, 02:45:18 PM »

GO BULLS !!!!!

Sorry, i know this will p... some of you, but it's reality. The sixers are no team. And since the Bulls are exactly my style (fight, fight till the end) they can outhustle every superior (at least on paper) opponent.

Actually, the Sixers shouldn't worry too much about the bulls, who I see moving up to the 7th seed anyway (behind the Pacers). It will be a dog fight of Sixers and Bucks for the glorious distinction to get swept by the new NBA champ 2006 in round 1.

Papa Tom's Boyz, makin da Big Wins now
(and still fighting for that ultimate - a title)
===============================
J-E-R-R-Y M-U-N-S-O-N  (soon) Calv Natt
Rick Mahorn - Marques Embry - Evan Hunt
Mark Price - Ken Sharman - Kenny Barkley
Christian Clark - da FunderWy - Joe Kleine
RaptorsGM
GMs
GM

htotheizzo_17@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 02:55:08 PM »

How bout...

TANK, RAPTORS, TANK!!

Let's see Alrdrige or Noah in a Raps Uni next year...

Full Rebuild Mode In Progress!
NetsGM
Administrator
GM

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 03:03:57 PM »

Sorry, i know this will p... some of you

I agree.  Go bulls,  most are rooting for the draft pick.

The sixers are no team

That's a bunch of crap.  The 76ers struggles have nothing to do with offense or team play.  It's piss poor defense by guys who are either two dumb (Dalembert, Hunter), slow (Korver, Webber) or not enough defensive effort (Iverson, Webber).  Not team play.

aka dabods/dbodner
dbodner@phillyarena.net
BlazersGM
GMs
GM

50108573 maarinsito@hotmail.com MaarinX
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 04:23:24 PM »

Quote from: NetsGM
Sorry, i know this will p... some of you

I agree.  Go bulls,  most are rooting for the draft pick.

The sixers are no team

That's a bunch of crap.  The 76ers struggles have nothing to do with offense or team play.  It's piss poor defense by guys who are either two dumb (Dalembert, Hunter), slow (Korver, Webber) or not enough defensive effort (Iverson, Webber).  Not team play.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

2019 SSBA CHAMPIONS
-----------------------------------------------
WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS: 2015, 2019, 2030, 2031
PACIFIC DIVISION TITLE: 2017, 2019, 2024, 2030, 2031
GM Stats
SSBA Regular Season : 907-868
SSBA Playoffs : 76-68
MagicGM
Administrator
GM

ratsky1@msn.com dftlim dmx_dftlim
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 09:45:19 PM »

the sixers has to start winning. I want the Magic to get a high lottery Very Happy

GLORY DAYS!
CelticsGM
Administrator
GM

atom2030 tomp22000
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 03:09:33 AM »

Quote from: MagicGM
the sixers has to start winning. I want the Magic to get a high lottery Very Happy

Then tell your crazy bunch to STOP winning.

I mean to what avail do they start ripping the league apart now that the seaon is over? Beat the Bulls in Chi-town (thus negating a 7game win streak) was completely useless.  Wink

It just shows what happens when a team substracts a self-proclaimed franchise player and starts caring. Oh, and that Darko addition was just what the doctor ordered. He would look SOOOOO nice on the Red Cattle ...

Papa Tom's Boyz, makin da Big Wins now
(and still fighting for that ultimate - a title)
===============================
J-E-R-R-Y M-U-N-S-O-N  (soon) Calv Natt
Rick Mahorn - Marques Embry - Evan Hunt
Mark Price - Ken Sharman - Kenny Barkley
Christian Clark - da FunderWy - Joe Kleine
PacersGM
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2006, 04:36:04 AM »

yea darko is really a defensive monster
i watched the magic - bulls game and every time he was on the floor the bulls couldn´t get anything inside. not to mention that his offense is coming along also.
can´t believe the bulls didn´t offer their pick and harrington for darko.
that deal was a steal for the magic.
MagicGM
Administrator
GM

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2006, 05:08:05 AM »

Quote from: CelticsGM

I mean to what avail do they start ripping the league apart now that the seaon is over? Beat the Bulls in Chi-town (thus negating a 7game win streak) was completely useless.  Wink

It just shows what happens when a team substracts a self-proclaimed franchise player and starts caring. Oh, and that Darko addition was just what the doctor ordered. He would look SOOOOO nice on the Red Cattle ...

very true. Very Happy damn Magic. They still want to make the bullshit playoffs. ridiculous. They need to get a pick and get Gay Laughing

GLORY DAYS!
MagicGM
Administrator
GM

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2006, 05:10:28 AM »

Quote from: PacersGM
yea darko is really a defensive monster
i watched the magic - bulls game and every time he was on the floor the bulls couldn´t get anything inside. not to mention that his offense is coming along also.
can´t believe the bulls didn´t offer their pick and harrington for darko.
that deal was a steal for the magic.

I don't think the Bulls were interested in him. I believe the Raptors and the Grizzlies did name names but none of them came close into what Joe wanted.

It could have been done as early as January without the pick involved, but Cato got injured again. It almost went down on Darko for Battie, but the Magic didn't want to let go of battie.

Really a steal on Darko. Otis has done a great job. Especially on n00b Isiah.

GLORY DAYS!
PacersGM
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2006, 05:29:41 AM »

very true. Very Happy damn Magic. They still want to make the bullshit playoffs. ridiculous. They need to get a pick and get Gay Laughing

i hope gay stays in college. he isn´t ready imo. And the magic don´t need a Sf. I think hedo is a nice player. You will need a guy like hedo next to nelson so at least someone is passing the ball  Wink
At possible a pick around 10 shelden williams would be a nice pickup.
But my biggest concern with this year draft is that all the bigman will stay in college like aldridge, noah and thomas
HawksGM
Administrator
GM

hawksgm24
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2006, 10:11:36 AM »

As much as I hate to say it, I think Shelden Williams might be he best pro in this draft big man wise.  I think Thomas relies on his athleticism too much and doesn't know the game, I think Noah is too confident in what he has now and thinks that will make him great in the NBA and Aldridge is probably too thin, if he puts in 20 pounds in his first 2 years or so in the league then watch out.
MavsGM
GMs
GM

brian841255
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2006, 10:45:47 AM »

Shelden Williams should be available when the Sixers pick.

2018: Championship

Midwest Division Champ: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024, 3029.
Most playoffs appearances in the league with 23
MagicGM
Administrator
GM

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006, 10:57:08 AM »

Quote from: PacersGM

i hope gay stays in college. he isn´t ready imo. And the magic don´t need a Sf. I think hedo is a nice player. You will need a guy like hedo next to nelson so at least someone is passing the ball  Wink
At possible a pick around 10 shelden williams would be a nice pickup.
But my biggest concern with this year draft is that all the bigman will stay in college like aldridge, noah and thomas

I feel terrible for Gay. Rudy is definitely NBA-ready, its just that the NBA hype and being handcuffed under Jim Calhoun's system is affecting his play. I think Gay is the perfect fit for the Magic. Rudy, Darko and Dwight would be a damn long frontline Very Happy

Also Rudy's work ethic will just boost his stock higher.  Sad

Sheldon would be a steal.

GLORY DAYS!
HawksGM
Administrator
GM

hawksgm24
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2006, 11:34:01 AM »

You ever think that it was Rudy Gay who can't play in a system and it's not Jim Calhouns fault Wink ?  That's the biggest problem with pro athletes today, they can't learn to play in a system but the want the system built around them.  Which is ok if your a top tier player but the coach can't have a system built perfectly for all the egos on his team.
PacersGM
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2006, 04:48:06 AM »

crazy the 76ers play better without webber...
maybe the defense is better with hunter and sammy upfront..
with AI scoring you don´t need webber taking 18ft jumpshots..
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: