SSBA
March 29, 2024, 12:46:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh, and least I forget ...  (Read 8843 times)
CelticsGM
Administrator
GM

atom2030 tomp22000
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2006, 04:44:31 AM »

Sorry guys. I feel sad you couldn't at least overtake the Bucks (i told you THEY would be the 8th seed competitor) but that complete meltdown from the sixers came as a surprise nevertheless. (but i guess you haven't earned a postseason berth when you lose to Celtc, Magic and Bobcats that late in the season)

But boy is it nice to see my beloved Bulls in, almost grabbing the 5th seed. I can'T wait to see if they learned anything from last seasons Wizards playoff debacle and give the Heat some fits. If Zo doesn't play this series could be primed for some upset, despite the "all-money-can-buy" roster from the south floridans.

So congrats Bulls on turning around a tough season with all that narrow losses early on.
 Cheers

Papa Tom's Boyz, makin da Big Wins now
(and still fighting for that ultimate - a title)
===============================
J-E-R-R-Y M-U-N-S-O-N  (soon) Calv Natt
Rick Mahorn - Marques Embry - Evan Hunt
Mark Price - Ken Sharman - Kenny Barkley
Christian Clark - da FunderWy - Joe Kleine
PacersGM
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2006, 08:12:32 AM »

yea go bulls...

did anyone see noce going right into shaq the last game...
shaq did nothing and noce could only shake his head after his teammates helped him up.
but give noce credit he didnĀ“t hesitate to go after shaq a second time.
HeatGM
GMs
GM

jerold183 jerold_99
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006, 02:36:32 AM »

yeah..noce was really a great shooter and a terrific defender...he has improved a lot... but my HEAT would sweep them for sure... Laughing bulls got no answer for shaq...chandler and sweetney are crap...and shaqs been hitting his freethrows lately...so i predict it would be a sweep... posey is improving too....j will is terrific..d wade also terrific...if only walker learns how to shoot... Shocked

MIAMI HEAT ALL TIME GREATS LINEUP:

C:Shaquille O'neal
PF: Tim Duncan
SF: Shawn Marion
SG: Bertram Shultz
PG: Harley Khoury

AIM: jerold183
YM:jerold_99
BlazersGM
GMs
GM

50108573 maarinsito@hotmail.com MaarinX
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2006, 10:18:58 PM »

and there goes the Bulls..... hehe

2019 SSBA CHAMPIONS
-----------------------------------------------
WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS: 2015, 2019, 2030, 2031
PACIFIC DIVISION TITLE: 2017, 2019, 2024, 2030, 2031
GM Stats
SSBA Regular Season : 907-868
SSBA Playoffs : 76-68
CelticsGM
Administrator
GM

atom2030 tomp22000
View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2006, 04:08:29 AM »

and there goes the Bulls..... hehe
Yeah, truly sad. I mean losing to a top team convincingly is one thing, but losing to that bunch of overachievers really hurts. The Heat have more talent on like 12 roster spots, but the bulls just showed what a gritty TEAM can achieve. Down by 20, no problem, we'll make it close. Clamp down defensively. Here we go.

So after being one won quarter away from a 3-2 series lead - and after the Heat looked scared and clueless (and hurt) for a couple of games already, especially the former Superman Shaq, this would have been a lot of fun thereafter.

But in the end it didn't happen. Heat escaped and won back enough confidence to dominate the last 5 quarters. Bulls inexperience - and lack of talent - showed in the end, there's only so much you can overcome by playing harder.

Thanks for the season, Bulls, and remember that missed opportunity. No, not beating the Heat but winning one of those countless games lost on a last shot over the course of the season. One more win and we play LeBron and his, cough, cough, onlookers instead - and the Pistons just give us a glimpse how far a one-man team can go against some decent defense ...
Smile

Papa Tom's Boyz, makin da Big Wins now
(and still fighting for that ultimate - a title)
===============================
J-E-R-R-Y M-U-N-S-O-N  (soon) Calv Natt
Rick Mahorn - Marques Embry - Evan Hunt
Mark Price - Ken Sharman - Kenny Barkley
Christian Clark - da FunderWy - Joe Kleine
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: