SSBA
April 26, 2024, 08:14:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of the League.  (Read 3023 times)
MagicGM
Administrator
GM

ratsky1@msn.com dftlim dmx_dftlim
View Profile
« on: November 09, 2008, 05:00:11 AM »

I know that we're still at least a week before the season ends, but since NetsGM had said that he is willing to do only 1 season's sim, I think it is just about time to talk about where do we go from there?

Do we have a definite plan after this season? Do we take a break? Is Mr. Derek a.k.a. "FBB James Bond" Bodner closing in to finish the Computer Aided FBB? Very Happy

BTW, I think we should call it CAFBB for Computer Aided Fast Break Basketball. Similar to what they call CAD as a Computer Aided Design.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 05:04:02 AM by MagicGM » Logged

GLORY DAYS!
SpursGM-old
Global Moderator
GM

bbf78253
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 07:50:10 PM »

I am currently testing the program and seeing if I have the time needed to run the sims.  Right now it looks like I will take over after the season once I work out a couple bugs with Bods.

I will be out of town Wed - Sun for a conference and mini vacation.  The conference is in Phoenix and I am taking my wife along.  I will know next Sunday night if I am doing it for sure or not.
KnicksGM-old5
GMs
Ast. Coach

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 10:07:56 PM »

I am currently testing the program and seeing if I have the time needed to run the sims.  Right now it looks like I will take over after the season once I work out a couple bugs with Bods.

I will be out of town Wed - Sun for a conference and mini vacation.  The conference is in Phoenix and I am taking my wife along.  I will know next Sunday night if I am doing it for sure or not.

I heard the golf in Phoenix is amazing. I hope you get to experience it.

MagicGM
Administrator
GM

ratsky1@msn.com dftlim dmx_dftlim
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 11:10:49 PM »

Alright thanks for the head's up. Hopefully everything turns out as planned. Can't wait to see what Bods will pull out from his magic bag full of tricks.

GLORY DAYS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: