SSBA
April 27, 2024, 06:22:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Commish Nominations  (Read 5063 times)
NetsGM
Administrator
GM

View Profile WWW Email
« on: January 21, 2005, 01:32:18 PM »

Alright guys, to expedite this, let's assume Twan did edit Giddens file.  If he can prove otherwise (and I don't think there's any way he can) then we can forget about this thread forever, and keep going.  But if he can't, then I want to get this ball rolling and keep this league alive.

The first order of business, and even before deciding on where we're going to start the league from, is deciding on who's going to run it.

In this thread, you either nominate yourself or someone you'd like to see as commish.  If you nominate someone else, that poster has to accept the nomination.  The nominations will run until 10pm Sunday, January 23rd.  At that time (if Twan hasn't proven his innocence) we'll begin voting on the candidates.

Whoever "wins" will get:
- The FTP password to the site to upload the sims
- Added as an administrator to the forums
- The save file (either the current one, if Twan will cooperate, or the one at the beginning of the 2006 season)
- If you don't have the game, I will donate you one of my 3 cd keys to you so you will have the full version.

So, if you want to be a candidate, post in this thread.  If you want to nominate someone to be a candidate, post their name.  They don't accept if they don't reply saying they accept.

aka dabods/dbodner
dbodner@phillyarena.net
NetsGM
Administrator
GM

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 01:41:05 PM »

To get the ball rolling.

I nominate BullsGM

aka dabods/dbodner
dbodner@phillyarena.net
MavsGM
GMs
GM

brian841255
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 02:51:15 PM »

I think we need a new commish.  Twan has three strikes on him on his previous actions.  I just can't stay in league with cheater.  One strike for the Giddens trade which the computer didn't accept.  Second strike for the editing of Giddens' ratings.  Third for the Shawn Rupp fiscal.  I think we need a commish that everyone can trust.  And I nominate NuggetsGM as the commish.  BTW, league would run best if we have two commishes, because in case one is too busy or out of town.  That just my two cents.

2018: Championship

Midwest Division Champ: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024, 3029.
Most playoffs appearances in the league with 23
NetsGM
Administrator
GM

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 03:08:20 PM »

I accept the nomination.

I also agree that having 2 commish's would be best.  Then, whenever a sim is done, upload the save file online as well so that the other commish can access itif need be.

aka dabods/dbodner
dbodner@phillyarena.net
HornetsGM
Administrator
GM

WilDvs
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2005, 03:33:36 PM »

I second the nomination of the Nuggets GM, I am glad he accepted.
However, I will vote for the GM who supports my position on the issue of what we are doing about already completed trades.
CavsGM
GMs
GM

ebball12289
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2005, 05:43:00 PM »

This is some crazy sh*t that has happened. Can't believe that Twan would cheat like that. I think that the Nuggets GM should be the next commish, I'm sure he'll do a great job.
HeatGM
GMs
GM

jerold183 jerold_99
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2005, 06:57:59 PM »

Nuggets should get it....he deserves the spot for commish.....i'll support anyone who would win the spot

MIAMI HEAT ALL TIME GREATS LINEUP:

C:Shaquille O'neal
PF: Tim Duncan
SF: Shawn Marion
SG: Bertram Shultz
PG: Harley Khoury

AIM: jerold183
YM:jerold_99
Str8westcoasta
GMs
GM

off_da_heesey@hotmail.com Str8westcoasta
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2005, 07:04:24 PM »

Nuggets GM get's my vote, always seems to be around and accessable. I'll support whoever get's it though
Anonymous
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2005, 08:20:49 PM »

Nuggets gets my vote... without him, I don't think anyone would be able to expose what Twan has "DONE"
NetsGM
Administrator
GM

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2005, 08:32:37 PM »

Thanks for the support, but we're not voting yet.  Just really taking nominations Smile

aka dabods/dbodner
dbodner@phillyarena.net
Anonymous
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2005, 09:26:06 PM »

NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS! NUGGETS!
RaptorsGM
GMs
GM

htotheizzo_17@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2005, 09:38:53 PM »

I'll nominate the Warriors.

Full Rebuild Mode In Progress!
HornetsGM
Administrator
GM

WilDvs
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2005, 03:49:05 PM »

Quote from: NuggetsGM
Thanks for the support, but we're not voting yet.  Just really taking nominations Smile

It's like when the entire country wanted George Washington to be the new "king" of America, but he insisted upon an election  Smile
GrizzliesGM
GMs
GM

n0sajmb
View Profile
nom
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2005, 06:05:52 PM »

I also nominate the nuggets and warriors GM's. It should be between those two.

C-Patrick Ewing
PF-Clayton Bender
SF-Ron Harper
SG-Scottie Pippen
PG-Marc Azario
HornetsGM
Administrator
GM

WilDvs
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2005, 06:18:43 PM »

Quote from: SpursGM
I also nominate the nuggets and warriors GM's. It should be between those two.

Thanks for the two nominations. I don't think I could be the full time commish, but if we had a double commish type thing, I would be happy playing second fiddle, if that works.

I would also like to nominate the Raptors GM, I believe he is the "senior GM" now   Smile
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: