SSBA
April 28, 2024, 03:38:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: --THE CHAMPIONS--  (Read 1210 times)
HeatGM
GMs
GM

jerold183 jerold_99
View Profile
« on: March 21, 2005, 08:56:08 AM »

I started out with a good team in Miami heat... I have wade and shaq  running the team...i like wade, he's my favorite player in REAL life...but i know he can't take the team to the championship title....i know shaq can do it but i dont think wade shaq combo can win it.... thus trading wade and eddie jones for Kobe seemed a good idea since the one two punch of kobe and shaq had once have 3 titles togethr....however as the season progress...shaq was injured...i loss a lot of games....and when shaq came back, i loss games everytime kobe scores more point then shaq or is the leading scorer...but when kobe got injured in the middle of the season...My team wasnt really affected coz im winning a lot of tough games (i almost sweep one sim...its like i went 7-1  or 8-1 cant rember) ....This gives me the confidence to trade kobe for two key players to win the championship....I had an eye over marion and Q at the start of the season but then the trade didnt work out due to technical problems...I contacted the sunsGM and asked him if he was willing to redo the deal we made earlier in the season...at first he didnt like to redo the deal because his high first rounder was involve on the earlier deal we made at the start of the season.....I thought about it for a while but decided to scratch out the pick and do the kobe for marion and Q...This gives me a complete lineup for the playoffs....Marion a great defender A+....can also score...while Q can also score and boost my SG position....Q was fantastic on the playoffs specially on the finals and eastern conference finals...the kobe for marion and Q trade was defintely worth it....damon jones and doleac were good role players.....doleac a double double player....damon jones, a suprising allstar....he averages 12ppg and about 9 apg and has few turnovers....I guess wat i learned this season is that you can win the championship title without depth...coz clearly i have a weak bench in eddie house and corrie blount coming off the bench...I rather have 5 great players and no depth for 5 so so players and a lot of depth....if you SUM up all of wat i have said you'll have the heat championship team...This is a summary on what i have done to reach the finals....I'm hoping this would be a Dynasty wherein Q would develop into a superstar and marion still improve to a supersuperstar....shaq would still be good at the center and fill the rest of the team with role players..... Very Happy THIS IS FOR DYNASTY BAYBHE....Good luck to all.....ehehehhehe

MIAMI HEAT ALL TIME GREATS LINEUP:

C:Shaquille O'neal
PF: Tim Duncan
SF: Shawn Marion
SG: Bertram Shultz
PG: Harley Khoury

AIM: jerold183
YM:jerold_99
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: