SSBA
April 26, 2024, 06:24:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Class of 2016 Rookie Predictions...  (Read 2084 times)
Iverson2Korver43
GMs
Coach

Sault_town_pimp@hotmail.com Iverson2Korver43
View Profile Email
« on: September 07, 2006, 01:58:28 PM »

I am really bored sitting here waiting to see who I get in the SSBA and DJSL drafts so I figured I would predict how some of the Rookies do this year:

#1 - Earvin "Magic" Johnson - 19 PPG, 8 APG, 7 RPG, 3.5 TOPG...  I think he would definatley be a better fit at SG/SF...

#2 - Austin Hudson - 18 PPG, 5 RPG, 2 APG...  The 1st fictional player taken...  If that defense improves he will be a Top 5 SF in the league...

#3 - David Greenwood - 15 PPG, 9 RPG, 1.8 BPG...  PPG could be higher, but he has to contend with Boozer for touches...

#4 - Bill Cartwright - 17 PPG, 8 RPG, 1 BPG...  With some improvement the Sonics could have one of the better frontcourts in a couple of seasons...

#5 - "Uncle" Clifford Robinson - 9 PPG, 6 RPG...  He needs a couple seasons to develop...

#6 - Calvin Natt - 18 PPG, 8 RPG...  Likely #1 option on a very shitty team could make stats slightly inflated...

#7 - Reggie King - 6 PPG, 4 RPG...  Not a lot of minutes available behind AK, but is definately the future SF of the Grizz...

#8 - Vinnie Johnson - 5 PPG, 2 APG, 2 RPG...  Same thing as Reggie King, not a ton a minutes available but the spot is his in a couple of seasons...

#9 - Raul Doleac - 6 PPG, 3 RPG...  The #2 fictional player taken in this draft...  Stats could go up if he finds the Minutes...

#10 - Dudley Bradley - 6 PPG, 2 APG, 2 RPG, 2 SPG...  This guy is gonna be a THEIF...

All comments are welcome...  and thanx for reading...
WizardsGM
GMs
GM

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 02:50:03 PM »

I went back and looked over the real draft and remembered that this isnt the Uncle Cliff we are all fond of and remember of recent times, but that there was another Clifford Robinson. Go figure. Uncle Cliff was drafted in 89.

2023 Midwest Division Champs - Nuggets
2023 Western Conference Champs - Nuggets
2024 SSBA Champs - Nuggets
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: