SSBA
May 18, 2024, 11:33:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should we do in the future?  (Voting closed: May 20, 2006, 07:17:50 PM)
FBCB - How it is - 6 (28.6%)
Based off old NBA drafts - 12 (57.1%)
FBCB - Tweaked - 3 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of the Draft  (Read 9407 times)
CelticsGM
Administrator
GM

atom2030 tomp22000
View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2006, 10:29:12 AM »

Ha, I'd be all for a restart starting with the #1 overall pick Very Happy Very Happy
Aldridge, Thomas, Morrison or Bargnani.

Who you think Colangelo will go for?

Papa Tom's Boyz, makin da Big Wins now
(and still fighting for that ultimate - a title)
===============================
J-E-R-R-Y M-U-N-S-O-N  (soon) Calv Natt
Rick Mahorn - Marques Embry - Evan Hunt
Mark Price - Ken Sharman - Kenny Barkley
Christian Clark - da FunderWy - Joe Kleine
PacersGM
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2006, 10:42:17 AM »

aldridge but i guess he will trade it. thomas, bargnani make no sense and morrison health is too questionable.
top 3 should be
1) aldridge either raptors or someone who traded for him
2) bargnani this will tough for the bulls but thomas makes no sense imo since he is too similar to chandler. the bulls need some scoring from the big position and bargnani is the best option here. But pax is very conservative so it could be possible that he trade down to pick roy for example.
3) morrison pretty easy choice here imo charlotte needs scoring and with wallace and emeka such defense monsters they can hide adams weakness pretty well.
RaptorsGM
GMs
GM

htotheizzo_17@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2006, 01:02:41 PM »

Ha, I'd be all for a restart starting with the #1 overall pick Very Happy Very Happy
Aldridge, Thomas, Morrison or Bargnani.

Who you think Colangelo will go for?

BC loves Bargnani...I see us trading down to get him...Aldrige seems to be a great fit for the Bulls, maybe they would part with 2 and 16 for 1?

But if we do hold on to the top pick, I see no way we can pass up Aldridge....That would give us the best young frontcourt in the league.

Full Rebuild Mode In Progress!
NetsGM
Administrator
GM

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2006, 03:55:47 PM »

So, Bods, how exactly will the draft work now?  We will use real NBA names but will you create/tweak the attributes?  Or will you just take either the FBB or FBCB draft list and change names?

Essentially I will take 25-30 players (depending on how many were drafted in the NBA that year) from FBB, and "tweak" (RE: change everything) to make them their real life counterparts.  Now, I'm going to try to grab the 25-30 of the better FBB created players so this doesn't artificially create a much, much stronger second round than in previous years.

aka dabods/dbodner
dbodner@phillyarena.net
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: