SSBA
April 28, 2024, 10:08:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaq and Kobe show once again?  (Read 1591 times)
HeatGM
GMs
GM

jerold183 jerold_99
View Profile
« on: February 18, 2005, 10:32:31 PM »

After shaq demanded to be traded, shaq now wears a heat jersey. Just before the tip-off of the season, blockbuster trades with superstars being traded almost all over the league…this didn’t exempt Kobe Bryant who was thought to be untouchable was traded to the heat for Dwayne wade and Eddie Jones…

This is a shocking news considering Shaq demanded to be traded because of kobe…and now once again their in it together…is this a big mistake by the HeatGM? Or is this really a great move from the HeatGm… We tried to get the opinion and views of the HeatGM and this is how the interview goes:

Reporter: first of all, is trading wade, a potential superstar player and shaq’s new sidekick buddy for Kobe Bryant ,a good idea?

HeatGM: no doubt in my mind that it is a good trade for the team and the heat organization, first of all this would bring fans all over the world to the heat arena, second of all, Shaq is the league’s most dominant player but his age really tells you something, we need to win this championship in a year or two. thus trading wade for kobe was a good idea since I believe wade needs maybe years of experience to become a star like kobe is….so yah….it was a good trade.

Reporter: Everyone know about the feud between shaq and kobe, did you take this into consideration when making the trade?

HeatGM: yeah of course, to tell you the truth kobe wasn’t really our first choice to team up with shaq, names likes tracy mcgrady, vince carter and shawn marion were being considered before kobe. But trades didn’t work out, so kobe was our man. I belive that shaq and kobe are both professional players, they’ll work something out, they both want the ring very badly. I just hope they can settle their differences once and for all.

This was our short interview with HeatGM, we tried to get some comments with shaq and kobe before the opening game of the season:

Shaq: “ I miss flash coz I think he is  a great sidekick and a young talent, but im a professional basketball player, il take whatever is given to me and play my heart out for a shot on the championship title”

Kobe “ we’ll im trying to settle our differences with shaq, lets just see how the season works out for us, believe me this trade really came as a shocker for me coz I really thought jerry (buss, owner of lakers) had my back“

There you guys have it, comments from shaq , kobe and heat GM on the blockbuster trade…the heat has been playing great in the season, but shaq’s injury for 30 days slowed down the heat. But kobe is picking up the slack and winning games with shaq out. In the first 13 games it looks more like the lakers years ago when they won the championship title, shaq and kobe putting up the points, damon jones dishing the ball with 9 apg, Doleac provides a double double stat in PF position that the lakers lack when they miss making the finals on 2003. but the big question is, did shaq and kobe settle their differences??? WHO CARES!!!! Their winning games and gunning for the championship title…..lolz….

MIAMI HEAT ALL TIME GREATS LINEUP:

C:Shaquille O'neal
PF: Tim Duncan
SF: Shawn Marion
SG: Bertram Shultz
PG: Harley Khoury

AIM: jerold183
YM:jerold_99
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: