SSBA
April 27, 2024, 03:44:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Full League Power Ranking  (Read 5612 times)
RaptorsGM
GMs
GM

htotheizzo_17@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2005, 09:05:55 AM »

Quote from: PistonsGM
Damn Pistons never get any respect...

You went 4-4 that sim. You made AARON BOOTH your top option. Those things are tied together.

Full Rebuild Mode In Progress!
Iverson2Korver43
GMs
Coach

Sault_town_pimp@hotmail.com Iverson2Korver43
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2005, 10:55:04 AM »

I went 5-4 that sim...  And my only losses this year have been to: Nets, Cavs, Clippers, Suns, Mavs and Bulls (2x)... And those 6 teams have a combined record of 91-51...  Which means I have only lost to quality teams, and I have beaten a number of quality teams...

Also, don't be talking shit about Aaron Booth(are you mad he has better stats than both of your PG's)...  Compare Booth's and Redd's ratings AND #'s...  Pretty close to the same, so I wanted to give the rook a chance to shine and he has done a pretty damn good job...  He and Redd are combining for 26 ppg, 9 rpg, 3 apg, 3 spg; I will gladly take that, especially with the %'s they are both shooting...

After 3 sims I now feel the Pistons can win the Division with their total team effort...  Can they get some respect now???
RaptorsGM
GMs
GM

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2005, 11:00:31 AM »

I went 5-4 that sim...  And my only losses this year have been to: Nets, Cavs, Clippers, Suns, Mavs and Bulls (2x)... And those 6 teams have a combined record of 91-51...  Which means I have only lost to quality teams, and I have beaten a number of quality teams...

Also, don't be talking shit about Aaron Booth(are you mad he has better stats than both of your PG's)...  Compare Booth's and Redd's ratings AND #'s...  Pretty close to the same, so I wanted to give the rook a chance to shine and he has done a pretty damn good job...  He and Redd are combining for 26 ppg, 9 rpg, 3 apg, 3 spg; I will gladly take that, especially with the %'s they are both shooting...

After 3 sims I now feel the Pistons can win the Division with their total team effort...  Can they get some respect now???

I have only 1 PG. Whose stat's largerly trump Booth's. Perhaps you are looking a the wrong tema page.

In my opinion, you would be a much better team without Booth being your first option. C+ B+ is not better than any of the 3 A- offensive players that you have.

NetsGM
Administrator
GM

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2005, 11:10:52 AM »

After 3 sims I now feel the Pistons can win the Division with their total team effort... Can they get some respect now???

You're 5-5 in your last 10.  You've played 14 games at home, only 10 on the road.  You've said yourself you're a bad team.  After a quarter of the season, you now think your players are better than they were at the beginning of the season?

aka dabods/dbodner
dbodner@phillyarena.net
Iverson2Korver43
GMs
Coach

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2005, 02:10:27 PM »

Not saying the players are better...  I am saying that the chemistry could be there and they are complementing each other very well...  You know what, it doesn't even matter what you guys say about my team or how piss poor you rate them...  

RapsGM - I made a mistake, I meant to type SG...  If you would have pulled your head out, you might have seen it...  Why would I compare a SG to a PG???  Typo...  I gess I am talkin to te wrobng person aboot catching a typo...

ALSO, Hornets and Pacers are both 5-5 in their last 10...  Yet they are ranked above the division leaders...  Just thought I would add that...
NetsGM
Administrator
GM

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2005, 02:18:49 PM »

LOL.

It's just funny that when we say things about his team that he himself has said, he gets all defensive.

You're overachieving.  Congratulations.  I don't think saying I expect you to be seeded lower than 4th is a slap in the face.

aka dabods/dbodner
dbodner@phillyarena.net
RaptorsGM
GMs
GM

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2005, 02:22:18 PM »

Not saying the players are better...  I am saying that the chemistry could be there and they are complementing each other very well...  You know what, it doesn't even matter what you guys say about my team or how piss poor you rate them...  

RapsGM - I made a mistake, I meant to type SG...  If you would have pulled your head out, you might have seen it...  Why would I compare a SG to a PG???  Typo...  I gess I am talkin to te wrobng person aboot catching a typo...

ALSO, Hornets and Pacers are both 5-5 in their last 10...  Yet they are ranked above the division leaders...  Just thought I would add that...

LOL

Thumbs Up

I bet your mom thinks you're cool!

And I would take Diddle ANY DAY over Booth.

OldNuggetsGM
old-gm's
Coach

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2005, 02:39:09 PM »

I wish I was overachieving..... Embarassed
RaptorsGM
GMs
GM

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2005, 02:40:42 PM »

Quote from: NuggetsGM
I wish I was overachieving..... Embarassed

Heh, I kinda wish I was acheiving.

Iverson2Korver43
GMs
Coach

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2005, 11:54:50 PM »

Quote from: RaptorsGM

LOL

Thumbs Up

Your not worth the time...  I have better things to do than argue with a kid on the internet...
RaptorsGM
GMs
GM

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2005, 12:28:49 AM »

Quote from: RaptorsGM

LOL

Thumbs Up

Your not worth the time...  I have better things to do than argue with a kid on the internet...

LOL

sure.

I'm 19, college student.

You're....13?

HornetsGM
Administrator
GM

WilDvs
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2005, 12:44:35 AM »

ALSO, Hornets ... are ... 5-5 in their last 10...  Yet they are ranked above the division leaders...  Just thought I would add that...

This was done before the last sim, when I was 8-1.

Anyways, I have the better team:

Pavel Podkolzine > Michael Doleac
Kmart > Stan Manning
Odom > Dunleavy
Marion > Booth/Redd
Livingston < Tinsley (at least for now)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: