SSBA
April 27, 2024, 07:10:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Central Division power rankings  (Read 2342 times)
PacersGM
« on: September 11, 2005, 04:36:23 AM »

The deepest and best division after two sims
so lets start with this (i admit it will be very controversial)

1a. Indiana Pacers – Only put them at the top because they played more games than the hornets. Reason for the great start is that JO and Carmelo are dominating at their position and Artest is gettting his old form back, starting now at SF. Despite one of the better def teams the pacers win their games with outscoring their opp.

1b. New Orleans Hornets  â€“ possible the best starting 5 in ssba. with marion at SG and the youngster improving this team should challenge the nets for the best record. Only weakness is there depth but their players proved they can handle a lot of mins.

3. Detroit Pistons– the surprise team of the season. the rookies and tinsley are the kind of team player the pistons missed last season.
with almost 7 guys scoring in double figures the team is sharing the ball extremly well and is very hard to stop at the moment. Biggest reason why i placed them at third is that this team is too inexperienced to keep the position.

4. Toronto Raptors – with Yao in the middle you will never drop really far. With so many roleplayers doing their job at the def end this team can be a PO team but if Yao will go down with an injury nobody can pick the scoring slack. Also more trades are expected soon - possible davis will be on the move next

5.Cleveland Cavs– another surprise team. i can´t believe the reb stats this team is producing every game. the vinces are allowed to shoot the ball whenever the touch the ball. Allen is a beast on the boards and if they continue to rebound liek that they will be in the POs this year. The scary part are the 8 first round picks in 011.

6. Milwaukee Bucks – on paper look like a team that should make the POs.
But nash and kobe aren´t able to share the ball like they should. ferry is his usual dominat but kobe will have to raise his game a lot.

7. Chicago Bulls – many think this team should be higher ranked but in my imo this team lack a true leader. mercer is a scorer but his TOs are killing this team. Also the frontcourt is very undersized and will have troubles against the teams in this division.

8. Atlanta Hawks – are in rebuilding mode. have some capspace and a view pomising players but in this division it will take a lot of time to catch even the bulls.
RaptorsGM
GMs
GM

htotheizzo_17@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 09:52:10 AM »

4. Toronto Raptors – with Yao in the middle you will never drop really far. With so many roleplayers doing their job at the def end this team can be a PO team but if Yao will go down with an injury nobody can pick the scoring slack. Also more trades are expected soon - possible davis will be on the move next

Excellent summary, I agree totally.

Full Rebuild Mode In Progress!
Iverson2Korver43
GMs
Coach

Sault_town_pimp@hotmail.com Iverson2Korver43
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 02:15:33 PM »

Confused
BullsGM-old
old-gm's
GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2005, 03:00:54 PM »

How am I ranked behind the Bucks, he's 4-12..

HornetsGM
Administrator
GM

WilDvs
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2005, 04:40:12 PM »

Nice job man, I have no problems being 1b as long as I am 1a by the end of the season  Wink
It's gotta be tough to rank the best division in the league  Cool

Quote from: PacersGM
Only weakness is there depth but their players proved they can handle a lot of mins.

ooooo, I disagree... here is the second rung of my DC

C: Robert Swift C 21 7'0'' 245 C+ D+ C- A- B
PF: Robert Swift C 21 7'0'' 245 C+ D+ C- A- B
SF:  Matt Harpring SF 31 6'7'' 231 B C C- B- C     (*still trying to see who is the best fit here)
SG: Lavar Piatkowski SG 24 6'7'' 234 B- C C A- D+
PG:  Curtis Sura PG 22 5'9'' 195 C- B B A- C-

actually, I think that is one of the better non-starting 5 in the league.
BucksGM
GMs
Coach

zugga904 zugga1
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2005, 01:04:47 AM »

Nash/Kobe are combining for 16 apg.  But other than that, what can I say about my poor start
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: