SSBA
May 08, 2024, 08:18:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 Draft Repick Post Training Camp (top 1-5)  (Read 1760 times)
SixersGM
GMs
GM

limpatj2 crazylyf@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« on: July 22, 2006, 06:28:54 AM »

1st overall pick: Larry Bird
Projected Stats: 23ppg/3apg/6rpg

I'd still choose Bird over Bailey. Every draft there is this player that standout from the rest of the pack. This year it is Larry Bird. Larry Bird's scoring is still ranked one of the best. He's 6'9 height will definitely give him the advantage compared to his other SF opponents.

2nd overall pick: Michael Robinson
Projected Stats: 15ppg/6apg/4rpg
C potential? Forget his C potential.. Underweight? Forget his weight.. Lets talk about having three A- in the rating. Rating wise this guy is the best in this year's draft. But I think with his size and talents, he's more suitable with the PG position. I think he'll turn out to be not an scorer but more of a complete player,maybe like Toby Bolinger but more defense. Anyway, if you're a team who wants to compete now, like me, you would really consider drafting this guy.

3rd overall pick: Toby Bailey
Projected Stats: 14ppg/8rpg/1.3bpg

His height and versatility would make him the 3rd overall pick. Its really rare that you can see guys like this available in the draft, last time I see someone that big and talented was my guy John Tyler, who end up being a very decent player in the league.

4th Overall Pick: George Johnson
Projected Stats: 15pg/4rpg/3apg/1.5spg/.4bpg

I still consider him as the best perimiter defender on this year's draft. I'd compare him to be a more scorer type of Tayshaun Prince. He also has shown offensive versatility with having both B ratings in inside and outside scoring. He'll definitely be one of the top scorers I have on my team along with Juan Ward, Wells, Bolinger and Erving.

5th Overall Pick: Julius Erving
Projected Stats: 12.5ppg/4apg/4rpg/1.2spg/.6bpg

His inside scoring drop by one, after the training camp. Seems like everyone did hyped his inside scoring maybe due to his great dunking abilities. But still, improving by one in handle, defense and rebound shows how versatile he is. I'd compare him to a more versatile Jrich. It's just too bad that he's on my team, he'll be playing off the bench after I decided to place him behind Trevor Wells.

Thats all for now. You can post your top 1-5 here. Or you can continue with the rest of the players drafted on this year's draft.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 01:14:57 PM by SixersGM » Logged

2033 SSBA CHAMPIONS!
Philly Basketball: Never Ever Underestimate the Heart of a Champion!
KnicksGM-old2
old-gm's
Scout

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 02:11:47 PM »

I would take Tobey over rombinson because I got adalberto.

And yes... Bird is the best Very Happy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: