SSBA
May 08, 2024, 07:00:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Give Me The Ring Or Heads Will Fall" by ESPN  (Read 1802 times)
KingsGM-old
old-gm's
GM

Jebacu vam majku ak mi ne donesete naslov

ZLOVRO
View Profile
« on: February 20, 2006, 07:11:36 PM »

ESPN
By Bill Simmons

Everyone knew it. There was something in the air and KingsGM aka ZLOVRO announced something big is going to happen in the land of the Kings. Yet, no one knew what, how big or will anything happen at all.

And it couldn't have gotten any bigger as Sacramento Kings land 7 times All Star, MVP of the league, defensive monster and one of the best players in history of the league Tim Duncan!

The league is speechless. West is schocked and there's a word around the league that no eastern team wants to face new looking Kings in the eventual finals.

Therefore, due to the recent spectacular events, ESPN's Bill Simmons barely found a chair in packed press room in Arco Arena but still managed to talk with the Kings main stars Tracy Mcgrady, Mike Bibby and newly aquired superstar Tim Duncan about all the expectations and goals of the new looking franchise:

Q: Wow...what can i say. First congrats to the team managmnet for this great move. Where should i start? Tim, before i get to you, i would first want to ask Tracy how he feels about this unbelivable move?

Tracy Mcgardy; Well, obviously, we're all still in disbelif. I never have imagined i would have a chance to play with such a player like Tim Duncan. This is like a dream come true, what can i say? Right now, only the sky is the limit.

Q: Mike?

Mike Bibby: I think Tracy said it best. Tim Duncan is every guard dream come true. You can't ask for anything esle. This is the best there is. Right now, the only one that could stop us is ourselves. I think we have all the pieces.

Q: Ok guys, thanks alot. But now, i would like to ask new King, one of the best players this league has ever seen, Tim Duncan, a several questions. Tim, 7 times All Star, MVP of the league, MVP of the All Star game, one of the best defenders in the game..Still, something's missing...

Tim Duncan: Yes, somethings missing. Title is the only thing that's missing. And only thing that matter...- said Mr. Duncan with the smile

Q: Do you finaly feel this is a right position, a right team for that?

Tim Duncan: Oh, absolutely. As Mike said, we have all the pieces. When i look at this team, i just see no holes. Mike Bibby is one the best pg's and passers in the game. Marcus Camby is a great C, i know how hard is to play against this guy. Andre Igoudala is up - and coming youngster in this league and someone who'll bring alot of energy on the court. Danny Forston is a pure hustle, a great inside player. You need players like that on your team. And what can i say about Tracy? We all know about him. One of the best players to ever play the game, he's just unstopable. Off course, i still remember how he scored 13pts in half a minute against me. I know what he's capable of and now, i'm just thrilled to play with him.

Q: Tell me, how do you like your chances here. How do you feel about competition in the West and the rest of the powerhouses in the league?

Tim Duncan: People are talking about the Clippers, the Nets, Hornets, Pacers or the Warriors but i don't think we have any reason to be intimidated by any team in the league. As i said, if we're going to play like we're supposed to, there is no way we're gonna back down from any team. I think Tracy, Mike, mr. ZLOVRO, the rest of the team and myself could call it a failure anything else except the championship. This team, this franschise and all the people in Sac really deserves that.

Q: What is your relationship with KingsGM, Mr. ZLOVRO?

TD: I knew about him before. When i was in San Antonio we joked about him, called him King's Marc Cuban. He's very passionate guy, i like that, and he'll do whatever it takes to win. I was talking with Tracy on the phone the other day and he basically told me that this is a perfect team and a perfect GM for me. Tracy even told me about one game in Oakland when Mr. ZLOVRO wanted to jump out of the stands and get into the game instead of Mcgrady cause Tracy was having a bad game (the whole conference laughing), and we both laughed as i was in disbelif. Yeah, i really think we're all on the same page here.

Q: Haha...great story Tim and as we speak I wanted...- And just when our reporter wanted to ask where is KingsGM, cause his chair was empty all the time during the press, Mr. ZLOVRO himself entered the room in military pants, boots, sunglasess on his head and with a big bottle in his hand that had a letters Rakija writen all over it and a cigar in his hand. Numerous shots were taken and complete chaos took place.

Q: Mr. ZLOVRO, just a one question...
Q: Mr. ZLOVRO, can you tell us...
Q: Mr. ZLOVRO, can you at least give us a short line on this recent blockbuster?

Mr.ZLOVRO: Yes, yes i can. And I'll be short: Give Me The Ring Or Heads Will Fall!! - said KingsGM with a foggy eyes and authority as he immidietly walked out of the door not to be seen again.

Smile

The Great ZLOVRO And The Local Whores:

Sleepy Floyd
Byron Scott
Andrew Toney
Orlando Woolridge
Tom Chambers
Thurl Bailey
Joe Carrol
Benoit Benjamin

"We don't defend, aren't great in scoring but boy can we turn over the ball"
BlazersGM
GMs
GM

50108573 maarinsito@hotmail.com MaarinX
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 07:13:36 PM »

lol, no ending to your excitment.

2019 SSBA CHAMPIONS
-----------------------------------------------
WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS: 2015, 2019, 2030, 2031
PACIFIC DIVISION TITLE: 2017, 2019, 2024, 2030, 2031
GM Stats
SSBA Regular Season : 907-868
SSBA Playoffs : 76-68
HornetsGM
Administrator
GM

WilDvs
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 06:08:58 PM »

Good article: $150; subtract some cash since it is a team article...
 Razz
KingsGM-old
old-gm's
GM

Jebacu vam majku ak mi ne donesete naslov

ZLOVRO
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 06:37:26 PM »

Hehe...yeah, but it didn't help. Smile

The Great ZLOVRO And The Local Whores:

Sleepy Floyd
Byron Scott