SSBA
May 05, 2024, 08:17:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
 on: October 18, 2010, 07:31:47 AM 
Started by MagicGM - Last post by JazzGM
Would love for the league to continue forward...Some of us GM's think 3-4 years out. In terms of activity...sometimes I like the team I have and don't want to trade it away every other week, when i need to make a move, I do so. So beyond posting DCs, being active in free agency, and some occasional trash talk or summary of what my team has been doing, not sure what else we need except human controlled GMS

on: October 18, 2010, 06:50:28 AM 
Started by MagicGM - Last post by WizardsGM
If this league does end up falling through, please come to RBSL if you arent already there. We have 4 openings.

on: October 17, 2010, 11:08:43 PM 
Started by MagicGM - Last post by SonicsGM
After a while of futility, I finally have a young up-and-coming team, and the Knicks pick that will be top-5. Of course I want to see where this goes!

on: October 17, 2010, 10:25:12 PM 
Started by MagicGM - Last post by MagicGM
This is my 2nd year and have to say i like it alot. I cant speak for why gms are not active this is a good league.
Maybe we should take a poll to see how we can make it better. I for one like real NBA player names. I also vote to keep the league going.
How many active GM's do we have? Can we have a league with only 10-12 teams with only active GMS? And when we get others that want to join, we can do an expansion. Just a thought..

But, if the vote is to close the league doors, then please remove me for this league now-theres no point in putting in DC's if theres no leauge.
Currently, we only have 7 teams open. But only have 14 active GMs. The other 4 usually come and go. No, we can't have a league of only 10-12 teams. The open teams are run under CPU control during the offseason.

So if we can get 10 responses regarding this matter, it is safe to say that the league will continue. Whether it will be a restart of rosters or continue with what we have will be depending on the result of the poll though.

Dont get me wrong, I dont mind continuing the league, its just that with the low number of active GMs we have, I'm afraid that some of you might be having negative effects with the league already.

on: October 17, 2010, 08:18:30 PM 
IL: Thompson, Young, Stevenson - activate Paul
C: Gray, McGrady, Malone
PF: Quigley, Malone, McGrady
SF: Rice, McClure, Casspi
SG: MAR, McClure, Casspi
PG: Paul, McCracken, McClure

Options: MAR, Rice, McClure

Pace: Fast
Trap: Normal
Press: Normal
Focus: Outside

on: October 17, 2010, 08:16:54 PM 
I will vote for 2 but will be just fine with 1.

on: October 17, 2010, 07:32:19 PM 
Started by MagicGM - Last post by KnicksGM
C:Kevin Love/Mareese Spreights/Emmanuel Cato
PF:Blake Griffin/Mareese Spreights/Mareese Spreights
SF:Yi Jianlin/Rudy Gay/Yi Jianlin
SG:Isaiah Zimmermann/Rudy Gay/Rudy Gay
PG:Ty Lawson/Landon Richardson/Landon Richardson 

Bench: Sergio Rodriguez/Sheman Douglas
IR: Micheal Langhi/Poor Richardson/O.J. Mayo

Options:
1 Griffin
2 Zimmerman
3 Love

PACE: fast
TRAP:normal
PRESS:normal
OFF.FOCUS: Outside

on: October 17, 2010, 05:17:52 PM 
Started by MagicGM - Last post by KnicksGM
This is my 2nd year and have to say i like it alot. I cant speak for why gms are not active this is a good league.
Maybe we should take a poll to see how we can make it better. I for one like real NBA player names. I also vote to keep the league going.
How many active GM's do we have? Can we have a league with only 10-12 teams with only active GMS? And when we get others that want to join, we can do an expansion. Just a thought..

But, if the vote is to close the league doors, then please remove me for this league now-theres no point in putting in DC's if theres no leauge.

on: October 17, 2010, 12:01:49 PM 
Started by MagicGM - Last post by MagicGM
For those of us that have been here since the beginning, it's been over 5 years. That's a long time. We couldn't expect the league to go on forever. I think I've just lost interest in it for the most part and would be fine with letting it go.
Well, one thing is for sure, we'll continue the league until the finals end.

but the succeeding seasons, I don't know. It would highly depend on the number of votes we get. If we can get at least half of the remaining GMs to participate in the voting, might as well continue. Smile

on: October 17, 2010, 11:20:57 AM 
Started by MagicGM - Last post by CavsGM
For those of us that have been here since the beginning, it's been over 5 years. That's a long time. We couldn't expect the league to go on forever. I think I've just lost interest in it for the most part and would be fine with letting it go.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]