SSBA
May 19, 2024, 02:59:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EMBARRASSING !!!  (Read 4239 times)
CelticsGM
Administrator
GM

atom2030 tomp22000
View Profile Email
« on: June 22, 2006, 05:02:54 PM »

This was the worst I've seen from a proclaimed TOP TEAM in a must win situation.
 Bash Laughing Bash Lol 2 Moon

And that doesn't even take two crystal clear penalties into account the Aussies did not get.

Papa Tom's Boyz, makin da Big Wins now
(and still fighting for that ultimate - a title)
===============================
J-E-R-R-Y M-U-N-S-O-N  (soon) Calv Natt
Rick Mahorn - Marques Embry - Evan Hunt
Mark Price - Ken Sharman - Kenny Barkley
Christian Clark - da FunderWy - Joe Kleine
KingsGM-old
old-gm's
GM

Jebacu vam majku ak mi ne donesete naslov

ZLOVRO
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 09:24:33 PM »

fuck off

The Great ZLOVRO And The Local Whores:

Sleepy Floyd
Byron Scott
Andrew Toney
Orlando Woolridge
Tom Chambers
Thurl Bailey
Joe Carrol
Benoit Benjamin

"We don't defend, aren't great in scoring but boy can we turn over the ball"
SixersGM
GMs
GM

limpatj2 crazylyf@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 10:12:53 PM »

What happened?

2033 SSBA CHAMPIONS!
Philly Basketball: Never Ever Underestimate the Heart of a Champion!
PacersGM
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 04:07:39 AM »

sorry TOM you cross the line here..
You know that no Croatian team is ever guilty of failing to reach the expectations  Bash.
Either it is the FIBA organisation or the ref, who didn´t know that a croatian has to get at least 4 yellow cards before he can see the red  We have rules! or it is the weather, which wasn´t hot enough for croatian soccer players  Lol 2.
Forget the not given penalties. We all know that the Aussie forward named Viduka is known for his weak body and can´t hanlde croatian rules for wrestling  Laughing.

All i can say if all had come together as normal the Croatian team would have won easy  Laughing
CelticsGM
Administrator
GM

atom2030 tomp22000
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 04:22:37 AM »

Croatia played Australia (about the equivalent of the US batteling Australia in international basketball) in a do-or-die match of the World Cup last night.

Croatia absolutely had to win to go through to the next round. You have to know that Croatia is one of the top european teams for some time, always among the favourites for a title. Australia qualified for the World Cup for the first time in 32 years. And just a week ago, Croatia played a great match against Brazil, only losing on a lucky punch from the south americans despite being the superior team.

So everything pointed to a 5-0 or 6-0 end result in favor of Croatia (although they still hadn't scored a single goal in the tournament, drawing 0-0 to japan 5 days ago, but that game was played at 3pm on one of the hottest day of the year)

Well, it couldn't have started better, Croatia went ahead in the 2nd minute on a beauty of a free kick from Srna (the most despised man on their team. everyone here in this forum hates him, but he was about to become national hero). That's it, we all thought, now they'll run all over the Soccaroos.

And now something strange happened. Australia was NOT awarded a penalty kick 5 minutes later (Simic took down an Aussie striker with both hands inside the penalty area - in Judo this would have been an IPPON score), probably the most obvious penalty not awarded EVER. There's not even one angle they showed this scene from you could NOT see what was happening. And from that moment on, Croatia stopped attacking. For whatever reason. It looked like they were more interested in defending the result despite 80 minutes were still to be played. There was no power playing forward, just a lackluster effort.

Australia, playing not very powerful themselves, came closer and closer towards finding another chance for a goal. Still, it was a mild surprise they scored the equalizer on a penalty kick (a croatian defender stuck his arm high in the air and touched the ball, for whatever reason) as they didn't really have a chance for a goal until that moment. Croatia did attack a little bit more afterwards, but again, that was no powerful team play and nowhere near the way they handled Brazil some days earlier.

Still, Croatia went up 2-1 again, midway through the 2nd half, on a lucky shot from far away, slipping through the goalkeepers hand. Looked awkward. So whoever thought they'd now try for the decisive third goal was wrong again. Australia, gaining confidence up to this point, was trying hard and they should have been awarded another penalty when a croatian defender boxed the ball away inside the penalty area. Another badly missed call from the refs, as it happened high in the air and everybody could see it.

Three minutes later Australia draw even again 2-2 on a fine goal being clearly offside. Guess what, the refs missed another call. And everybody outside Croatia was thinking "well, justice being served now" at that time. And only NOW the Croatians started attacking ferociously, but with just 10 minutes to play there wasn't enough time left. They had 2-3 more chances for a goal but Australia defended bravely and took home the draw to advance to the next round. And they earned it with tonights performance. They are the worse team, playing a very conservative style with technically limited players, but they were better prepared, showed more fight and were robbed of 2 penalties. Hard to argue here.

This game had more comedy, as Simuncic from Croatia was NOT sent off after receiving the 2nd yellow card a few minutes from time. The ref just forgot it. But he WAS SENT OFF minutes later after receiving his THIRD yellow card. Now it would have been nice to find out what FIFA rules when he had scored a goal between his 2nd and 3rd yellow card ... And in the final seconds, a third goal from Australia was not counted and only the referee knows why.

So this was on of the biggest upsets in the history of the world cup, easily beating Italy losing to South Corea last World cup. How can a team as talented as Croatia play such a crap game, or as Michael Davies (in his world cup diaries on ESPN) would say, play with so much "pants" ...
 Bash
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 04:25:40 AM by CelticsGM » Logged

BlazersGM
GMs
GM

50108573 maarinsito@hotmail.com MaarinX
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 09:56:02 AM »

really embarrassing

stupid drunk coach, im glad we lost 'cause he is a freakin moron....after playing 3-1-4-2 tacktics last 4 years all the time which led to only 2 losses in 4 years (both friendly) before WC he now goes in most important match to EXPERIMENT and puts 4-4-2 which Croatia never played in history 'cause we never played with 4 in line, we dont know to play that.....we score for 1-0 he does defending for next 88 mins leaving huge space for Aussies with such idiotic tactics (players were confused as they never played like that)....they score for 1-1...we go on to play again and play good, we score for 2-1 and he goes to DEFEND again, fuck defense, they score again, then we start to play again but in 10 mins there was little time to do something, he puts defensive player into attack  ...that player in 89 minute misses 200% pure chance from 5m......stupid lazy moron's (most of them).......and most important of all...he puts Olic to play who is hated by all of 4.6 million croatians, who cant walk and is retarded and puts german leagues best foreign striker on bench....basically we played with 10 almost all the game....im really pissed off with that alcoholic coach moron....he changed tactics because our best D player was missing the game (like we dont have great D players on bench, that's best we have and had always, defensive players).....and Aussies of course advanced, we could with more luck but we didnt deserve with such a game and im glad we havent, im sure we would if we played the same tactics and game like we did first 2 games, but he had a VISION from Holly Mary...he can go FUCK himself,
Croatian coaches are just too stupid....on last Euro other coach was "experimenting" with Forwards playing right defensive wingers, pure D player playing "play"   ...etc...etc....that was hilarious........i liked this coach 'cause he wasnt changing the game, we always had played our game and with player's on their natural positions until yesterday....why the hell after 4 years he went to change things in crucial game ???? at least supporters made my nation proud, and im only sorry for them, esp. for those 40.000 yesterday in Stuttgart who sang 93 mins supporting the team led by alcoholic idiot, he was drunk probably when he put that.
Congrats to Aussies and i hope they beat Italy.

btw...Fat Boy Ronnie started to score, it was funny watching him with that huge Party Belly scoring 2 yesterday, 1 more to make history and put that overrated german striker off the list.

....and now came to my mind we beat those Aussies last time 7-0....jesus.....and there's 7 players of croatian origin playing for aussie land (none of them made an impact in Croatian league even, and our league is amoung poorest in europe except Viduka, but he was kicked out of the country basically)...and that gay bastard Tomas, what the hell was that playing 2x with hand in 16 and wrestling ???? was he on meds ???? but well we also had 1 penalty.....even that doesnt matter.....Graham Poll was our man this time just like on last WC (one not awarded penalty and one regural goal annuled to Italians in our 3-2 win), but this time he was on both sides, Aussie's 2nd goal was an offside as later they showed....but doesnt matter....they deserved more then us.....im just sad for few players who gave all their heart on court and for the fans.

Now i can support Brasil in peace  Laughing

2019 SSBA CHAMPIONS
-----------------------------------------------
WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS: 2015, 2019, 2030, 2031
PACIFIC DIVISION TITLE: 2017, 2019, 2024, 2030, 2031
GM Stats
SSBA Regular Season : 907-868
SSBA Playoffs : 76-68
KingsGM-old
old-gm's
GM

ZLOVRO
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 11:27:55 AM »

Christ, i still haven't cooled off, i'm still half drunk and pissed as hell. I tried to forget and to supress these negative vibe but i just can't. What a embarrassment!

Croatia played Australia (about the equivalent of the US batteling Australia in international basketball) in a do-or-die match of the World Cup last night.Croatia absolutely had to win to go through to the next round. You have to know that Croatia is one of the top european teams for some time, always among the favourites for a title.

Now you're overreacting. Aussies are not a bad team all. They're on the rise, they're hungry and they can run all day long. That's a quaility team. And second, Croatia is not a top team anymore, let alone title contenders. We haven't been that since 1998. That was a year we should have been a world champs and that was by far the best croatian generation ever. Those days are gone.

Well, it couldn't have started better, Croatia went ahead in the 2nd minute on a beauty of a free kick from Srna (the most despised man on their team. everyone here in this forum hates him, but he was about to become national hero).

No, Srna is actually the most beloved player on our team and he wsa easily the best player the entire tournament. Everyone likes Srna. Most despised would go to that fat dumbass Niko Kranjcar, his drunken daddy is our coach and that's the only reason that fatso is playin.

And now something strange happened. Australia was NOT awarded a penalty kick 5 minutes later (Simic took down an Aussie striker with both hands inside the penalty area - in Judo this would have been an IPPON score), probably the most obvious penalty not awarded EVER.

You're overacting again, but without a question that should have been a penalty, no doubt.

And from that moment on, Croatia stopped attacking. For whatever reason. It looked like they were more interested in defending the result despite 80 minutes were still to be played. There was no power playing forward, just a lackluster effort.

Idiots, fuckin idiots and cowards. Bunch of friggin cowards!!!

Australia,  they scored the equalizer on a penalty kick (a croatian defender stuck his arm high in the air and touched the ball, for whatever reason)

Can you fuckin belive it!?! He did it TWICE!!! Touched the ball with his hand TWO TIMES, ON PURPOSE!!! Someone bought him a house on the Australian beaches, that's the only explanation!!

Tomas is no longer welcomed in Croatia, someone should (heck, i wouldn't be suprised if someone actually do that) SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD WITH A GUN!!! He should be beaten with a hammer and dragged on a rope with a car through entire state!! And i'm dead fuckin serious!!

Traitor!! God damn traitor, that's a national traitory!!!!

And they earned it with tonights performance. They are the worse team, playing a very conservative style with technically limited players, but they were better prepared, showed more fight and were robbed of 2 penalties. Hard to argue here.

Absoultely. Aussies deserved it more. We were outplayed, outrunned, out everything. Just a shamefull and discgracefull performance by Croatia. Bunch of lousy bastards.

This game had more comedy, as Simuncic from Croatia was NOT sent off after receiving the 2nd yellow card a few minutes from time. The ref just forgot it. But he WAS SENT OFF minutes later after receiving his THIRD yellow card. Now it would have been nice to find out what FIFA rules when he had scored a goal between his 2nd and 3rd yellow card ...

It was a absoulte chaos and unbelivable pressure by both sides with 5 minutes to go. Everything was so tense and nervous as hell. Ref got confused probably.

And in the final seconds, a third goal from Australia was not counted and only the referee knows why.

What? What goal?

So this was on of the biggest upsets in the history of the world cup,

No, it's definitely not. Croatia is a bunch of losers and Aussies are on the rise, no big suprise there.

With that being said, outside of our goalie, everyone else should be shooted in their mouth and stay away from croatia for at least 5 years. Bastards, ignorants and traitors! That's all i have to say.

I'm officially DONE with this stupid and primitive game called soccer.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 11:36:57 AM by KingsGM » Logged

Sleepy Floyd
Byron Scott
Andrew Toney
Orlando Woolridge
Tom Chambers
Thurl Bailey
Joe Carrol
Benoit Benjamin

BlazersGM
GMs
GM

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 05:01:07 PM »

I'm officially DONE with this stupid and primitive game called soccer.

like me......but prolly until the next big tournament altough right now im so angry i sayed to myself i quit FOREVER....but it aint happen prolly.

2019 SSBA CHAMPIONS
GM Stats
CelticsGM
Administrator
GM

atom2030 tomp22000
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2006, 12:20:26 AM »

Relax guys, chances you/we/all the rest will EVER quit following soccer are just around ZERO per cent.
It's just pure emotion over and over again, but it's nothing you can walk away from just like that, no way!

So let's all calm down, have some more beer ... and rip those losers until the EURO2008 qualification games start this fall ...
 Cheers

KingsGM-old
old-gm's
GM

ZLOVRO
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2006, 10:13:12 AM »

For which team austrians rooted for in that matchup?

Do we really look that bad now in your press (it's terrible here)?

Sleepy Floyd
Byron Scott
Andrew Toney
Orlando Woolridge
Tom Chambers
Thurl Bailey
Joe Carrol
Benoit Benjamin

BlazersGM
GMs
GM

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2006, 08:20:54 PM »

well Tom as you know....after such shock we always say that...its normal....that's why i said "probably" because as you know we'll get back to watch it.....but this is really the worst experience ever.....last WC i was not shocked....i was even the only guy saying we won't advance, people were laughing.......now i knew we had a tough group but this team played great all the time so i had hopes just like with the team of 1998....even more....because this team was playing like a TEAM and 1998 team was made of stars playing for all mayor european clubs.........and now im even more sad that MExico lost.....after Croatia and Brasil they're the only team i like...........now i will only watch Brasil....if they dont win......then screw soccer really Razz

2019 SSBA CHAMPIONS
GM Stats
KingsGM-old
old-gm's
GM