SSBA
May 18, 2024, 05:30:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim 3 discussion  (Read 2176 times)
CelticsGM
Administrator
GM

atom2030 tomp22000
View Profile Email
« on: November 08, 2009, 05:28:20 PM »

here's how sim 3 went ...

first the news from the med's
Isaiah Zimmermann (Knicks) is out 6 deays with severe depression. Right so, if you can't handle playing at MSG, stay home. (day 21)
Otis Thrope (Clips) is out 7. Sprained something ... (22)
Brook Lopez (Bucks) will miss 13 days with a fractured cheek. Didn't turn the other tho ... (23)
Pat Ewing (Grizz) is down 8. Inflammed his appendix. Careful with fire, boys ... (25)
Penny (Heat) is gone for 5 days due to neck stiffness. He'd prefer the other stiffness ... (26)
My boy Recasner is out 9 with migraine. C'mon, don't pull a Scottie on me ... (26)
Isiah (Nets) is down for 8 with Migraines too. The new pandemia, apparently ... (27)
Johnny Newcomb (Mavs) is out 7 with a fractured hip. Finally a REAL injury ... (27)
Riley Mash (Kings) joined Pat with the overheated appendix. Tough stuff? Nah, just 7 day stuff ... (27)
Byron Scott (Nets) sprained his wrist for an 8 day leave. Didn't say where at ... (28)
Eddie Aames (Lakers) is gone for 7 with a broken finger. Just 7 days with a broken finger ?? Wow, such takes me out 7 months ... (30)
James Worthy (Clipps) will miss 34 days on a torn abdominal. Now that hurts at age 34. Main reason the Clippers only won by 49 today ... (30)
Chris Gatlin (Raptors) is out 24 days with a broken jaw. Just when you though a sim with no major letdown, fate strikes twice ... (30)

That's it. I know, pure sarcasm ...

Anyway, let's check who's hot (Heat won 8 straight, Magic 6, Hawks 5), who's so-so (the West. No team better than 6-4 over last 10) and who's not (Nuggets lost 5 straight).

And ...
we're doing something wrong in the draft files. 7 of the 8 awards this season went to PGs. In the preseasons it was 12 of 14. And it's not like it was ONE dominant player. Heck, the accolades went to Timmy Hardaway, John Stockton, Kev Johnson, Chris Paul, Russel Westbrook (for Rookies), Rod Strickland, Kenny Smith, and Derek Harper. Logically player of the month is PG Dana Barros !! NINE different PGs won 19 of the 22 awards. That's surreal ...
 Laughing

Check it out ... and have fun ...
 Cheers

Papa Tom's Boyz, makin da Big Wins now
(and still fighting for that ultimate - a title)
===============================
J-E-R-R-Y M-U-N-S-O-N  (soon) Calv Natt
Rick Mahorn - Marques Embry - Evan Hunt
Mark Price - Ken Sharman - Kenny Barkley
Christian Clark - da FunderWy - Joe Kleine
MagicGM
Administrator
GM

ratsky1@msn.com dftlim dmx_dftlim
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 09:39:43 PM »

Terrible. I don't think my teams defense was that vital this sim. We had some close games to begin with. While we loss only a game, I think this still means we need to make some adjustments defensibely, mainly because we had wins that were below +10ppg.

GLORY DAYS!
JazzGM
GMs
Ast. Coach

ixg0txgame
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 10:01:52 PM »

5-5 in my last 10 not too different from everyone else in the West and I got another PG to add to the mix soon and that's Chalmers look at his shooting percentages, i got 3 Jazz in top 10 3pt fg%

Defense wins Championships
Harper A
Granger A
Polynice A
Augmon A
Mariotti A-
Chalmers A-
Williams A-
Brady B+
Kukoc B+
Powe B+
Mahinmi B+
HeatGM
GMs
GM

jerold183 jerold_99
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 01:12:41 AM »

nice... gud sign...muggsy is playing like he deserve he's conract..although he is still overpaid... Smile danny manning has been red hot Smile

MIAMI HEAT ALL TIME GREATS LINEUP:

C:Shaquille O'neal
PF: Tim Duncan
SF: Shawn Marion
SG: Bertram Shultz
PG: Harley Khoury

AIM: jerold183
YM:jerold_99
MagicGM
Administrator
GM

ratsky1@msn.com dftlim dmx_dftlim
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 11:13:17 AM »

Seems like a quiet weekend for most of the gms, eh?

GLORY DAYS!
Str8westcoasta
GMs
GM

off_da_heesey@hotmail.com Str8westcoasta
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 12:49:10 PM »

6-4  Finally we got ourselfves a winning sim!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: