SSBA
May 08, 2024, 03:01:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jealous of the Raps (semi-moved from "Tanking" thr  (Read 7697 times)
HornetsGM
Administrator
GM

WilDvs
View Profile
« on: April 30, 2005, 08:28:22 PM »

RaptorsGM wrote:
Labatt Ice = Wicked Beer.

LOL   Cheers
Wish I was having one right now, even though ice beers suck in general

Don't any of you ever go to law school. It sucks. I am freaking studying right now and I will be studying about 14 hours a day for the next 2 weeks. That is why I am on so often right now: procrastinating... Here is just a little sample of the fun stuff you will learn if you go my way (this is my prof answering a question that he received by e-mail):

"As for the corporations issue, you might check FRCP 4(h), which applies to "a domestic or foreign corporation or upon a partnership or other unincorporated association that is subject to suit under a common name," and check FRCP 4(e), which concerns "service upon an individual." i think you'll find that neither of those rules explicitly refers to the "place of business." That said, however, _state_ service rules may refer to the place of business, and you might remember that the federal rules' standards for corporate ((4)(f)(1)) and the individual (4(e)(1)) service also incorporate state standards.
The main places we've come across "place of business" were for determining residency for diversity purposes (27 usc 1332(c)) and in a discussion of Montana's venue rules (Burlington p. 342)."

RROFL

Actually law school is not that bad, but when you dick around for the semester like I do you have to catch up.
BullsGM-old
old-gm's
GM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2005, 08:30:22 PM »

Thats more like it  Wink

RaptorsGM
GMs
GM

htotheizzo_17@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2005, 11:48:31 PM »

Trust me, Labatt Ice = Good beer. 5.6% and cheap. Had the girlfriend over tonight too, so it was a win-win-win. Maybe a lil tipsy right now though.

As for this Law shit, wow. I'm just gonna stick to Grisham books as the closest I get to law Smile

Full Rebuild Mode In Progress!
BullsGM-old
old-gm's
GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2005, 12:05:59 AM »

Quote from: RaptorsGM
Trust me, Labatt Ice = Good beer. 5.6% and cheap. Had the girlfriend over tonight too, so it was a win-win-win. Maybe a lil tipsy right now though.

As for this Law shit, wow. I'm just gonna stick to Grisham books as the closest I get to law Smile

Did you just discover booze?  You've said that maybe 3 times now  Wink

RaptorsGM
GMs
GM

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2005, 09:05:14 AM »

Quote from: BullsGM

Did you just discover booze?  You've said that maybe 3 times now  Wink

Two times, fool! And I was saying it in response to when the hornets said that Ice beer usually sucks. It doesn't.

Bulls, I'm gonna let you in on a wild, wild secret...Labatt Ice=Wicked Beer. 5.6%, cheap, and NO HANGOVERS. Smile

NetsGM
Administrator
GM

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2005, 10:44:10 AM »

Good beer. 5.6% and cheap. Had the girlfriend over

RapsGM needs alcohol to get laid Wink

aka dabods/dbodner
dbodner@phillyarena.net
RaptorsGM
GMs
GM

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2005, 10:50:21 AM »

RapsGm has needed to stay with the same girl for 3 and a half years to get laid Smile

She didn't drink Smile

RaptorsGM
GMs
GM

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2005, 12:37:11 PM »

Now that I've sobered up, I've made a realization....Labatt Ice sucks. It's actually pretty weak for being a 5.6%.

I don't know why I stray fom Coors Light. Ice is cheaper and stronger, but beer doesn't get me drunk anyway.

Meh, I'll go back to the silver bullet next time.

ClippersGM-old
old-gm's
Coach

bramdm@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2005, 04:22:32 PM »

Now that I've sobered up, I've made a realization....Labatt Ice sucks. It's actually pretty weak for being a 5.6%.

I don't know why I stray fom Coors Light. Ice is cheaper and stronger, but beer doesn't get me drunk anyway.

Haha, 5.6% is nothing! We have the best beers in the world in Belgium. Over 300 to choose from. And many go over 10 - 12 %. Come over and I will show you that beer DOES make you drunk. Actually, I know beers that you would probably only need to drink one of to make you drunk!

Great example of a true dynasty!
HornetsGM
Administrator
GM

WilDvs
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2005, 05:06:13 PM »

I've had Big Foot Ale by Sierra Nevada. That's like 13.5% or so.
I didn't enjoy it though, it almost tasted like wine and beer mixed together.

Hoegaarden is a pretty good beer, Belgian I'm pretty sure. I'm a big fan of that beer. Very tasty.
RaptorsGM
GMs
GM

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2005, 05:13:42 PM »

I don't like higher alcohol beers. I don't drink for the purpose of getting drunk, I drink beer because I enjoy the taste.

Right now working on my 8th Blue, and it tastes pretty damn good.

KingsGM-old
old-gm's
GM

Jebacu vam majku ak mi ne donesete naslov

ZLOVRO
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2005, 05:14:36 PM »

Quote from: NetsGM

i can't screw when i'm drunk. i'm just not interested. in fact, i can, but i just can't finish the job Smile

The Great ZLOVRO And The Local Whores:

Sleepy Floyd
Byron Scott
Andrew Toney
Orlando Woolridge
Tom Chambers
Thurl Bailey
Joe Carrol
Benoit Benjamin

"We don't defend, aren't great in scoring but boy can we turn over the ball"
KingsGM-old
old-gm's
GM

Jebacu vam majku ak mi ne donesete naslov

ZLOVRO
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2005, 05:21:33 PM »

Quote from: ClippersGM

Haha, 5.6% is nothing! We have the best beers in the world in Belgium. Over 300 to choose from. And many go over 10 - 12 %. Come over and I will show you that beer DOES make you drunk. Actually, I know beers that you would probably only need to drink one of to make you drunk!

yep, belgium beers are great, chezc beer too...

my favorites; tuborg and bavaria. but the best beer  ever IMO is black Amstel. man, that's beer for gods.

yeah, i just got sobber too. i just came home couple of hours ago. i was out for something like 12 hours. there was so much beer, vodka, shit, speed and who knows what else on our table last night that it makes me puke again just when i think about that Smile

The Great ZLOVRO And The Local Whores:

Sleepy Floyd
Byron Scott
Andrew Toney
Orlando Woolridge
Tom Chambers
Thurl Bailey
Joe Carrol
Benoit Benjamin

"We don't defend, aren't great in scoring but boy can we turn over the ball"
RaptorsGM
GMs
GM

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2005, 05:29:08 PM »

Quote from: KingsGM
Quote from: NetsGM

i can't screw when i'm drunk. i'm just not interested. in fact, i can, but i just can't finish the job Smile

I'm always interested. Even on my death bed I'd be interested.

You might want to get that looked at Smile

HornetsGM
Administrator
GM

WilDvs
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2005, 05:29:39 PM »

Quote from: KingsGM

LOL, I hate that.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: