SSBA
May 10, 2024, 10:43:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Style of Play  (Read 1612 times)
HawksGM
Administrator
GM

hawksgm24
View Profile
« on: June 09, 2005, 12:52:05 PM »

I was wondering if a team's style of play effected in what areas the players improved in TC.  For example in the jemagee SSBA, my focus was always outside.  All of my players, every TC, seemed to improve in the outside category more than any other and sometimes even got worse.  This time around I have always been balanced and not noticed it.  So was this a cooincidence or does style of play effect TC changes?

thanks
NetsGM
Administrator
GM

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 01:00:14 PM »

I believe Heavyreign has stated style of play, and even amount of playing time, do not influence training camp improvement at all.  AFAIK tc improvement is completely random, and only based on real potential.

aka dabods/dbodner
dbodner@phillyarena.net
HawksGM
Administrator
GM

hawksgm24
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 01:02:11 PM »

Quote from: NetsGM
I believe Heavyreign has stated style of play, and even amount of playing time, do not influence training camp improvement at all.  AFAIK tc improvement is completely random, and only based on real potential.

ok, i wasn't sure if it was just a cooincidence or what, thanks
KingsGM-old
old-gm's
GM

Jebacu vam majku ak mi ne donesete naslov

ZLOVRO
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 03:31:20 PM »

i changed my focus to outside (ballanced always before) for the first time this last sim and i haven't noticed any major changes...i expected to see the numbers of my outside trio going up at the cost of the inside players. but it never happen. mcgrady was even down a bit...

The Great ZLOVRO And The Local Whores:

Sleepy Floyd
Byron Scott
Andrew Toney
Orlando Woolridge
Tom Chambers
Thurl Bailey
Joe Carrol
Benoit Benjamin

"We don't defend, aren't great in scoring but boy can we turn over the ball"
HawksGM
Administrator
GM

hawksgm24
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 05:08:43 PM »

actually i meant it as if i had an outside focus the whole season, would the players improve in the outside category during Traning Camp...but i know the Nets knew what I was talking about, just clarifying for you Kings
CavsGM
GMs
GM

ebball12289
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 05:11:46 PM »

Quote from: HawksGM
actually i meant it as if i had an outside focus the whole season, would the players improve in the outside category during Traning Camp...but i know the Nets knew what I was talking about, just clarifying for you Kings

Kings was talking about changes in his stats afterward, in the next sim.
HawksGM
Administrator
GM

hawksgm24
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 05:15:51 PM »

yea i know, i was just saying that my question was about the link of TC and syle of play...just in case he misunderstood my question
KingsGM-old
old-gm's
GM

Jebacu vam majku ak mi ne donesete naslov

ZLOVRO
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 05:49:10 PM »

Quote from: HawksGM

yeah i admit i did not read the entire question properly. i know what are you asking now, but i don't think it's possible to have any kind of influences on the ratings..(not we, ordinary players off course)

The Great ZLOVRO And The Local Whores:

Sleepy Floyd
Byron Scott
Andrew Toney
Orlando Woolridge
Tom Chambers
Thurl Bailey
Joe Carrol
Benoit Benjamin

"We don't defend, aren't great in scoring but boy can we turn over the ball"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print