SSBA
May 18, 2024, 01:16:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Live DRAFT for the 2nd round  (Read 1689 times)
MagicGM
Administrator
GM

ratsky1@msn.com dftlim dmx_dftlim
View Profile
« on: May 23, 2010, 12:00:22 PM »

I am opening the draft room for teams who are eager to make their pick earlier. However, this doesn't mean that their wont be a deadline for the picks to be made. Check schedule for the corresponding dates so that you guys can send in a link on time.

The 1st round will be facilitated by the commish. However, due to my pending vacation, I am opening the draft room of the 2nd round until I return, which will be on the 7th of June, which will be the deadline for all the 2nd round picks. I suggest that just in case the draft ends to a halt, please send in a draft list instead and I will sim the whole 2nd round when I return.

The FA will likely be on the 10th of June, but might be subject to change depending on when Derek can have the FA Bids up. Hopefully, you guys will be back by then.

No, the league wont be dead. I WILL RETURN from my 10-day vacation!

note: i will checkin from time to time to see  facilitate the. 2nd round especially for cpu teams. HVing their pick cpu'd will only cause more delay in filling their gm position. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 12:48:05 PM by MagicGM » Logged

GLORY DAYS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: