SSBA
May 06, 2024, 02:18:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: College Basketball Tracker  (Read 1838 times)
NetsGM
Administrator
GM

View Profile WWW Email
« on: November 25, 2007, 07:53:02 PM »

Hey guys,
I got bored today while watching football, and started work on something.  Basically, I find myself more and more following potential 76ers draftees and watching college basketball.  So I decided to put together something that's basically a calendar of the relevant NCAA games.

http://www.draftwatch.net/

Or, you could go to only view upcoming games on National TV:
http://www.draftwatch.net/index.php?view=nationaltv

Right now only 3 players are listed (Michael Beasley, Derrick Rose, OJ Mayo).  I'll be adding more tonight or tomorrow.  Right now it's very bare bones, but what I plan on doing is having it where you can select which prospects you want to track, then you will have your own personal schedule, and it will send you e-mail alerts on when those players have played games, and when they have upcoming games on nationaltv.

Basically, I'm just looking to create something to make it easy to track prospects.  Basically, so I can pick the players I want to focus on, go to the site, be told what relevant games are today (or yesterday), and what upcoming games I can watch on tv).  It's not much now, but I'll be adding some features in the next few days.

aka dabods/dbodner
dbodner@phillyarena.net
WizardsGM
GMs
GM

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 09:23:38 PM »

Not to toot my own horn here or anything, but its on topic...

But I am writing a 6-part series on www.RealGM.com 's mainpage pointing out the Top 10 Impact players this year in 6 different college conferences (ACC, SEC, Pac 10, Big Ten, Big East, Big 12). 4 of the 6 are up already.

2023 Midwest Division Champs - Nuggets
2023 Western Conference Champs - Nuggets
2024 SSBA Champs - Nuggets
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: