SSBA
May 06, 2024, 05:24:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Day 1 Free Agency Results  (Read 5167 times)
NetsGM
Administrator
GM

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2005, 11:15:53 AM »

Yeah, Miller can definitely be a nice role player.  It's not like he's locked up to a long term deal, so there's really no risk.

aka dabods/dbodner
dbodner@phillyarena.net
Anonymous
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2005, 04:14:52 PM »

You know, it's times like this that I wish the NBA operated like MLB and you could sell players to Japanese teams.

Domo arigato, Mr. LaFrentz!
JazzGM-old
old-gm's
Coach

ixg0txgame
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2005, 09:34:24 AM »

I had a nice backcourt with Kidd and Arroyo and now I just improved my frontcourt depth considerably with the signing of Brown.....still working on that last piece at SG though...my defense should be remarkable, but it might not help if i'm not able to score...i'm interested to see how it plays out...Kidd has a way of distributing the ball well to a bunch of mediocre scorers and I still have my 1st round pick for the upcoming draft to either improve my depth or to add in with some tradeable assets to earn an improvement at SG.
JazzGM-old
old-gm's
Coach

ixg0txgame
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2005, 09:35:54 AM »

Quote from: NetsGM
Yeah, Miller can definitely be a nice role player.  It's not like he's locked up to a long term deal, so there's really no risk.

yeah he might be nice if he could get up and down the court in time to actually be a factor
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: